From Saturday, April 02nd, 2022, the pandemic documentation requirements for your visit to us will no longer apply. This means that it is no longer necessary to show proof of test/vaccination or proof of recovery (3-G) at the entrance!
Because of the high incidence, we have decided to continue to take measures to minimize the risk of infection in order to protect guests and our staff.
Therefore, please note our protection rules for your visit to us from April 2nd:
- Keep a minimum distance of 1,5 meters from other people
- Wear a medical mask where distancing cannot be maintained, especially at checkouts and in the sanitary facilities
- Observe the general rules of infection protection and our hygiene rules
Caution! Access to the swimming pools is prohibited for:
- Persons with proven SARS-CoV-2 infection
- Persons subject to a quarantine measure
- Persons with symptoms of illness for COVID-19
Additional measures in the event of a negative pandemic development
If the further course of the pandemic requires it, further measures may become necessary or be mandatory due to legal requirements. We therefore ask you to check our admission regulations regularly for updates.
Further information on the current Hessian regulations can be found here: www.hessen.de/Handeln/Corona-in-Hessen
Our staff in the pools will be happy to answer any questions you may have. You can reach us in writing at email@example.com
We look forward to your visit and thank you very much for your cooperation.